Our Company Profile
The B-Strong Foundation is a registered Non-Profit Company (Reg: 2012/222588/08) and our management team consists of a Dynamic and Highly experienced group of passionate individuals.
Board of Directors
- Founder: Brett Armstrong
- Director: Andrew Reeves
- Director: Lorraine Armstrong
- Director: Ingo Dansberg
23 The Drive, Bunkers Hill, East London, South Africa, 5247
Contact Number: +27 (0) 71 883 8769
Our Mission Statement, which has been set out as a guideline for our Foundation and includes:
- Positively affect the lives of those we come into contact with
- Effect positive change in the attitude of those we embrace
- Improve the understanding of, and educate those within our respective Programs
- Introduce SPort and Life Skills amongst the youth and identify athletes of the future
- Create a better society by teaching Respect, Understanding and Tolerance
- Help those less fortunate by way of joint fundraising efforts and programs
Guiding Principals and Values
We are guided by the following principals and values and believe we operate therein:
- The Spirit of Ubuntu
- Enhancing Diversity
- Ethical and Moral Values
- Inspirational Quality
- Innovation Vision
Regions of Focus
The Foundation is currently involved in Projects in the Eastern Cape.
There are currently no vacancies for employment.
The B-Strong Foundation offers unpaid internships to current students and recent graduates interested in learning the inner workings of a non-profit organisation. Interns will be paired with a Foundation team member for one-on-one mentorship to gain hands-on experience in their area of interest.
There are currently no vacancies for Interns.
- Be available to work 12–20 hours per week during regular business hours at our offices in East London
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of computer competency.
- Be self-motivated, organized, willing to help with any project no matter how large or small and be able to balance multiple priorities at once.
- Have a strong desire to make a difference, a passion for the B-Strong Foundation mission and a positive attitude.